CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sister Spotlight

Michele McKay was born in Pasco, Washington. She lived in Denver, Oregon, Nevada, & Utah before the age of 9! Living in Junction City, Or. was like Mayberry on the Andy Griffin Show and she loved it! She is the oldest of 4 girls and has two daughters - Sheridan & Hannah.

Michele loves to eat Mexican- especially enchiladas. Her favorite color is blue- the darker the better! She loves listening to music, watching movies, hanging with her kids, & making and designing cards for publication. She has been an Accounting Manager for 13 years.

Something you may not know about Michele is she wanted to have a job in Business Law. She would also like to go to England to track down her ancestors to see where they lived. Michele has held callings in Relief Society, Primary, Young Women, & Nursery. She said that "each calling taught me about myself and helped me grow. Being over the Homemaking was fun for me and was one of my favorites because I got to learn new things for my home."

3 comments:

Lizzy

The spotlights are such a fun idea! Thanks for taking the time to do them :-)

Michele McKay

This really is a wonderful idea! Thank you!!!

Melissa and Jason

I'm so glad you like it! I love getting to know all of you better!

Post a Comment