CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Lifting Burdens: The Atonement of Jesus Christ


My sister in law posted this beautiful video on her blog. I thought that it fit so well with the testimonies that were given in Sacrament meeting today. I am so thankful for the Atonement of our Savior Jesus Christ. It is through the Atonement that burdens can be lifted as we turn to our Father in Heaven. I'm so thankful to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. My sister in law said it so beautifully:

"I am overcome with sadness lately. Sadness for those around me. Friends Family Neighbors An overwhelming number of them are struggling with the weight of personal burdens. So many of them need comfort. I want to remove their hurt. But I can't. I try to comfort, in my small ways yet I know it is insufficient. Only He has the ability to give complete peace. I know that first-hand. So I get on my knees and pray for His mercy to be with themthat their burdens will be lifted. He does heal. I know it." Melody Hillam

1 comments:

Kailing Krew

Loved that! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment