CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 3, 2010

General Conference Activities for Kids & Youth

I'm so excited for General Conference! I love being able to be filled spiritually and set new goals that will help me draw closer to the Savior. I know it isn't always easy for kids or even youth to sit through conference. I remember my mom used to make Bingo games with mnm's as the markers, if we sat through conference and played we got to eat the mnn's afterwards. Here are a couple of sites that have some fun activities for kids & youth.

Check out lds.org for some fun conference activities for kids, go here. Have you also seen their Friend magazine site? There are great activities for the kids to do....coloring pages, puzzles, stories they can listen to, etc.... Go here, if you would like to check it out.

The other site is called Prepared not Scared! She has some fun ideas for food storage, family activities, & conference activities for youth and kids. To view her site, go here. You will need to scroll back through her past posts....she has been posting activity ideas all week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment